Pupil and Family Support Worker
We have a Family Support Worker available to offer support, in the form of advice or guidance, on a range of issues such as:
- After School Clubs
- Your child’s attendance/behaviour
- Benefits/Uniform grants/Finance
- Free school meals
- Hearing/vision checks
- Children's clubs in the local community
- Child care/registered childminders
- Holiday child care
- Family issues
- Agencies to contact
- Anything that affects your family
Mrs Kirstie Burnett is available daily in Acorn Base.
To make an appointment, please phone the School Office on 01202 424585 or speak to your child's class teacher.